A zoom Webinar Sunday, 19th September 2021, at 2.00 p.m. (Sydney, Australia) Visit https://www.asch.com.au/asch-webinars
In this Webinar Rhondda will talk about finding resourceful states with your clients. When your client feels un-resourceful and limited in different situations, you already have many tools in your toolkit to assist the client. This webinar will offer you a different way of looking at those tools that you already use, and hopefully offer you a tool or two that you haven’t discovered yet.
When we can access the inner wisdom of the unconscious mind in a conscious way, magic happens. Join Rhondda in this webinar and discover:
- How to move a client into a more resourceful state.
- Underderstand how lead and primary representation systems can change the tools you work with.
- How to get the most out of a range of resourceful and spatial anchors to bring about powerful change.
- Move your client to a powerful, resourceful state by learning how to work with overlapping sub-modalities.
- Help your client to rediscover their Power of Excellence.
Rhondda Stewart has been teaching Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP and Psychotherapy for over 25 years.
Her qualifications include an Advanced Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and NLP; Master Trainer Diploma of Counseling; Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment; and is a Recognized Master Trainer IMDHA.
She is the author of Dreams and their Meaning, and is a journalist for Women’s Weekly and New Idea.
She is a supervisor for the Australian Counseling Association (ACA), and a Fellow and Supervisor for Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH) and the Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA).
Rhondda's Website is: https://cloverinstitute.com.au